Author Topic: CBD Supplements - PayPal Payments  (Read 5 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Supplements - PayPal Payments
« on: July 29, 2020, 03:21:43 PM »
I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as cbd news and eventscongress makes move to allow cbd in food and beverages oil. We merely offer marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a surprisingly wide-ranging series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to check with one more legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

anything