Author Topic: CBD Snack - PayPal Payments  (Read 6 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Snack - PayPal Payments
« on: September 12, 2020, 10:08:25 PM »
I look after a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our Esmoker Online vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a fairly considerable range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to talk with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

anything