Author Topic: CBD Snack - PayPal Payments  (Read 201 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Snack - PayPal Payments
« on: October 19, 2020, 07:31:45 PM »
I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as aceite de cbd para vapeo og 500 mg 39 oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a relatively substantial variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am still to speak to another lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

anything