Author Topic: CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments  (Read 176 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments
« on: October 20, 2020, 01:58:15 PM »
I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like cbd for farm animals oil. We solely offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively comprehensive range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to get in touch with another lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.