Author Topic: Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments  (Read 55 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments
« on: October 23, 2020, 12:06:17 PM »
I run a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they supply a surprisingly considerable range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what should you know about fda regulations for cbd PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.