Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Beauty Products - PayPal Payments  (Read 44 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Beauty Products - PayPal Payments
« on: October 24, 2020, 09:10:30 AM »
I look after a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a surprisingly extensive stable of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to consult a different attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Also visit my web site marijuana

anything