Author Topic: CBD Creams - PayPal Payments  (Read 52 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Creams - PayPal Payments
« on: October 24, 2020, 09:11:47 AM »
I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a fairly considerable variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my alpine hemp cbd capsule fuel 20mg 247-related internet site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to consult another attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

anything