Author Topic: CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments  (Read 31 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:00:39 AM »
I run a vape cryptocurrecy coins shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We only offer marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a rather considerable variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with an additional legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.