Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments  (Read 31 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments
« on: November 02, 2020, 11:35:21 AM »
I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape tank glass loose store directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer online marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a pretty extensive series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

anything