Author Topic: CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments  (Read 18 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments
« on: November 06, 2020, 07:44:20 PM »
I oversee a vape store directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a relatively comprehensive range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet where to buy cbd oil 2017 in south carolina check with another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.