Author Topic: CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments  (Read 19 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments
« on: November 07, 2020, 06:00:30 AM »
I manage a vape store directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise advertises CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide online marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a somewhat wide-ranging series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to get in touch with a different lawyer from a US law office in The city how many drops fo 3 ml of cbd oil shall i take london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.