Author Topic: Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments  (Read 4 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments
« on: November 22, 2020, 07:28:39 PM »
I oversee a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We how long do cbd gummies work for not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a pretty comprehensive range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with an additional attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.