Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments  (Read 69 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments
« on: December 04, 2020, 11:49:36 PM »
I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a comparatively considerable stable of which cbd oil for skin cancer product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.