Author Topic: CBD For Health Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 70 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD For Health Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: December 05, 2020, 08:11:09 PM »
I run a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer marketing and advertising services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly considerable stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what happened to cbd in texas PayPal is doing is completely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

anything