Author Topic: CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments  (Read 69 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments
« on: December 07, 2020, 10:40:16 PM »
I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also sells CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a pretty considerable stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what is the difference between full spectrum and isolate cbd PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to consult with yet another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

anything