Author Topic: CBD Supplements - PayPal Payments  (Read 64 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Supplements - PayPal Payments
« on: December 16, 2020, 12:10:58 AM »
I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a rather wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. how long does it take cbd to work on chrohns disease seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.