Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Valentine_s Day - PayPal Payments  (Read 242 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Valentine_s Day - PayPal Payments
« on: January 14, 2021, 07:44:17 PM »
I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD product lines like cbd oil tincture which is better oil. We simply offer marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a fairly substantial series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to speak to a different lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.