Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments  (Read 161 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments
« on: January 15, 2021, 03:40:17 PM »
I look after a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing services to how long does cbd thc take to work companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a rather extensive variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to check with a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.