Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments  (Read 51 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
« on: January 29, 2021, 02:57:38 PM »
I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a somewhat considerable series of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark how to make 1% cbd oil all companies. I am yet to talk with one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at chatcap.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

anything