Author Topic: CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments  (Read 52 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments
« on: January 30, 2021, 09:20:35 AM »
I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment options and presently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what herbs nutraceuticals ohter than cbd are best for cannabidiol health PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to get in touch with yet another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

anything