Author Topic: CBD Skin Care - PayPal Payments  (Read 49 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
CBD Skin Care - PayPal Payments
« on: February 02, 2021, 10:09:38 PM »
I run a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a comparatively extensive range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to consult with yet another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what is the best temperature to dab cbd rosin PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

anything