Author Topic: Wholesale CBD for Dogs - PayPal Payments  (Read 37 times)

BenjaminYc

• I look after a [url=http://www.masiajaumecoll.com/what-is-trigger-or-event-based-marketing/]vape store[/url] directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has conta
    • View Profile
    • CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD for Dogs - PayPal Payments
« on: February 06, 2021, 12:35:57 AM »
I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer how long does cbd stay in system when drug testing goods like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a fairly considerable stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment possibilities and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at chatcap.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

anything